Private Enterprise Accounting Updates 2016
On Thursday, October 6th, 2016 Our expert panel explored a variety of topics vital to your business which will help you better prepare for the upcoming year for our annual Private Enterprises Accounting Updates seminar.
This event is designed for finance professionals of all types as well as business owners.
Our panelists will explore:
- HST/ Input Tax Credits in Holding Companies
- IFRS/ ASPE Updates
- Life Insurance, Estate Planning, Corporate Owned
- New Rules for Small Business Deduction, Partnerships and Related Companies
- Change in Rules of Sale of Goodwill
- Transaction Industry Update
- CRA Tips: What They’re Looking For, Transaction or Restructuring Costs
- Business Incentives Updates
Thursday, October 6th
Networking & Snacks : 2:30pm
Seminar: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club – 1 Hunt Club Road
Business casual dress code in effect (no jeans)
- Garth Steele, CPA, CA- Audit and Indirect Tax Partner
- Don Scott, FCPA, CA – Tax Partner, Director of Tax Services
- Shawn Kelso, CPA, CA- Director of Professional Standards & Partner
- Stephan May, MBA – Managing Director| Partner, WelchGroup Consulting
- Joshua Smith, CPA, CA – Business Incentives Leader
- Gary Donell- Independent Contractor & Tax Consultant
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.