Federal Budget Commentary 2022
- April 8, 2022
On April 7, 2022, the Federal Budget was released by Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland. In it are new spending plans to help boost the economy, encourage innovation, and make life more affordable.
Some highlights include:
- Enhancement of access to small business deduction
- Home-Buying Assistance
- New Housing Development Goal
- National Dental Care Program
- Defence and Security
- Environment and Climate Change Targets
- Indigenous Reconciliation
- Diversity and Inclusion
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.