Accounting & Tax Updates: Private Enterprises 2021
Gain insight for the year ahead with our Virtual Annual Private Enterprise Accounting & Tax Update Webinar.
Our expert speakers will be exploring issues related to Covid-19, along with other topics vital to your organization to help you prepare for the upcoming year. This year’s event agenda will include:
- Private Company Shareholder Planning Fundamentals (Bill C208), Section 160 – Jim McConnery & Zoran Vranjkovic
- US and Cross-border Tax Matters – Rita Evdokimova & Alan Tippett
- IFRS – Kayla Cavanagh & Bryan Haralovich
- Accounting and Financial Reporting Update – Shawn Kelso
- Cyber and IT Risk Considerations for the Office of the Future – Chris Anderson
- HST Update – Mona Tessier
- Valuation Concepts that Financial Professionals Should Know – Adam Nihmey
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Future of the Office – moderated by Peter Berry, featuring David Coletto and Alan Doak
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.