Not for Profit
From national associations to condo corporations to agriculture, Welch has worked with a diverse range of not-for-profit organizations, and we understand the complexities.
Welch works with your organization’s unique structure to come up with custom solutions that help you achieve your goals. We will address HST/GST compliance issues you may be facing, talk to you about potential rebates and options you could be claiming, and keep your organization proactive on industries that affect you. Each of our team members is an expert in their field, enabling us to provide you with a holistic view of your business.
What we do
Assurance and accounting
- Audits, review engagements, notice to reader/compilations
- Public and private company audits
- US GAAP and IFRS
- Financial forecasting and advisory
- Corporate tax
- Strategic tax diagnostic and planning
- Transactional planning
- Capital/GST and HST/ QST, VAT, payroll taxes
- US tax, cross border, state and local tax
- International tax planning
- Expatriate tax – personal tax for non-residents working abroad
- Shareholder tax planning, trust and estates, personal tax for business owner
“Integrity, genuine and hard working – Welch is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.”Stephanie Polianski, Chief Financial Officer, Egg Farmers of Canada
“Welch understands my business and are an invaluable resource to my Finance team.”Dan Benjamin, Finance Coordinator, Somerset West Community Health Centre
Are you ready to talk to a Not For Profit specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.