Welch’s full range of services supports government sector leaders so they can support their communities.
Welch’s familiarity with the legislative environment of the public sector accounting standards, as well as our work with diverse government departments and agencies, has provided us with an in-depth understanding of major public sector legislation and publications, including The Financial Administration Act, Receiver General Directives/Bulletins, updates to the Public Accounts Manuals, the Appropriation Act and Treasury Board Guidelines for audits and reporting.
What We Do
- Recipient audits
- Program performance audits
- Control framework audits
- Value for money audits
Contract Cost Audit
- Contract compliance
- Lease compliance
- Special investigations
- Forensic investigations
- Fraud risk assessments
Financial Statement Audit
- Audits, review engagements, compilations
- Expert financial support
- Expert witness support
- Arbitration/ mediation support
- Business interruption claims
- Loss/damages quantification
- Financial oversight frameworks
- Financial controls
- CFO certifications
- Due diligence reviews
- Fund Administration
- PASS supply arrangement (streams 1, 5, 8)
- Temporary help services (THS)
- Professional services (PS) online
Are You Ready To Talk To A Government Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.