From the ground up, Welch has the in-house expertise to support you and your business as you build a successful and sustainable future.
Welch focuses on preserving your company’s financial well-being by providing you and your business with tax-efficient structures and sound planning. Our goal is to share our own experience as a business so you have more insight into running yours. Our comprehensive services include Welch Risk Advisory, Welch Family Wealth Advisory, Elevate by Welch, and Welch Capital Partners. Whether you need tax and audit services, group structuring or advice on investment capital, succession planning and retirement planning, each member of our team is focused on achieving your goals.
What we do
- Accounting and tax treatment of holdbacks
- Equipment – tax vs. accounting treatment
- Tax planning
- Net worth statements
- Financial forecasts and budgets
- Annual financial statements
- Depreciation of equipment
- Revenue recognition policies
- Implication of offices in different provinces
- Review arrangements with trades
- Special project corporations or joint ventures
- Employee benefit plan review, design and implementation
“Ark Construction Ltd. has been a Welch Client for more than 5 years. My company required tax planning for multiple family owned companies. We chose Welch because they are highly recognized in our industry and came highly recommended from other business owners in the community. Welch is also a well-known, trusted accounting company, as recognized by CRA. Our experience with Welch has been a smooth and easy-to-understand streamline of tax planning between all family-owned companies.”Chasity Chadwick, Controller Ark Construction LTD.
Are you ready to talk to a construction specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.