Welch LLP Hosts 2017 Not-for-profit Accounting Updates Event
- October 13, 2017
On October 5th at the Ottawa Hunt & Golf Club, Welch LLP hosted their Not-for-Profit Update! The diverse presenters explored a variety of topics to help organizations prepare for the year ahead.
Topics discussed included:
- HST Hot Topics
- Charity & Not-for-Profit Tax Update
- Reporting Standards Update
- Taxable Benefit Issues & Payroll Legislation
- Exploring Cyber-Risks
- Garth Steele, CPA, CA- Audit & Indirect Tax Partner
- Mona Tessier, CPA, CA – Principal
- Damian Laflamme- Senior Tax Manager
- Shawn Kelso, CPA, CA- Director Of Professional Standards & Partner
- Christa Casey, CPA, CA – NPO Sector Leader, Partner
- Peter Berry, CPA, CA, TEP- Manager
- Mark Scott, CEO, CareWorx
- Jason Murphy, VCIO/Sr. Sales Engineer, CareWorx
- Ken McDougall, VCIO/CareWorx Infosec Committee Chair, CareWorx
- Wendy Wagner, Partner- Gowling WLG
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.