Not-For-Profit Annual Accounting & Tax Update 2022
Welch LLP Partner Christa Casey hosts the Annual NPO Update. Join us on October 19th, 2022, at 9:00AM. Our expert speakers explore issues related to Accounting and Tax Standards, along with other topics vital to your non-profit organization to help you prepare for the upcoming year.
Register for the live virtual event. If you can’t make it to the event, not a problem – we will send you an email of the event’s recording so that you can watch the webinar in your own time.
This year’s event agenda will include:
- Tax Update for NPOs and Charities – Damian Laflamme
- HST Hot Topics – Mona Tessier
- Reporting and Payroll Tax Issues, CEWS Audit – Jessica Zhang-Chapman
- Accounting Standards and Financial Reporting Update – Shannon Jackson
- Efficiencies in the Remote Working Environment – Elevate by Welch LLP
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Managing in an Economically Uncertain Environment moderated by Bryden McMaster
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.