Public Sector Accounting Update Event
- November 4, 2020
- Past Webinars
Gain insight for the year ahead with our Virtual Public Sector Accounting Update!
We will cover major changes to Public Sector Accounting Standards. In a post-pandemic environment, these changes will place additional fiscal pressures on public sector organizations trying to balance their budgets. It is imperative that public sector management understand these changes and develop strategies for managing future fiscal impacts.
In addition to the accounting update, the Welch LLP team will be exploring fiduciary duties during financial duress and Fraud and Cybersecurity to help you prepare for the upcoming year.
|View the webinar|
- Introductions/Session Overview
- Forthcoming PSAB changes and their implications
- Governance: Understanding your fiduciary duties during financial duress
- Fraud and Cybersecurity: Learning from recent trends
- Future of Government NFPO reporting: PSAB’s strategic plan
Please note this webinar will be in English.
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.