Investment Management for Intergenerational Wealth
Navigating the investment landscape is inherently complex, ever-changing and unpredictable. Piloting through the uncertainty without the support of a knowledgeable and experienced crew can be a recipe for disaster. By smoothing out the stormy seas, you can better enjoy the journey towards your financial goals.
Welch wealth management experts invite Som Seif, founder and CEO of Purpose Investments, the award-winning institutional and retail investment manager to have a fireside discussion on such topics as:
- The diversification power of ETFs at a fraction of the cost of traditional mutual funds
- Goals-based investment approach designed to maximize risk-adjusted returns
- Canadian investment outlook in both the short- and long-term
The Welch team will also share considerations in:
- Maximizing tax efficiencies in portfolio allocation
- Section 85 and how it could work for you
Are You Ready To Talk To A Specialist?
Get in touch, tell us your needs and we’ll assign an industry specialist to your organization.